C:\Documents and Settings\cracker\My Documents\My Music\Unknown Artist\Unknown Album (7-24-2005 3-37-31 PM)\04 Track 4.wma http://www.archive.org/download/mulberry_hills_1/02Track2.wma

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

a little bit of class?

the other day i was in my 4th period english class and i was drawing in my notebook. on the piece of paper i wrote BEAUTY in big letters with a squiggly thing under it and a flower i had drawn. i gave it to this mexican chick in my class. i thought it was a sweet thing to do. do chicks like that, though? i wonder. she never said anything. ponder. please send some feedback chica's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if it were someone i didnt really know id be like 'wtf' ..but yeah i guess its sweet lol

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.free web counter
web counter Tests
Personality Test

News
Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME