C:\Documents and Settings\cracker\My Documents\My Music\Unknown Artist\Unknown Album (7-24-2005 3-37-31 PM)\04 Track 4.wma http://www.archive.org/download/mulberry_hills_1/02Track2.wma

Friday, February 04, 2005

help me change the world.please

This is a post about what I am trying to do with this blog. I would like for this blog to not become a blog but become a forum for people to come and talk about the questions in life and hopefully gain some answers and insight. I need the help of all of you who have seen this site and I ask you to please tell all you know. Remember we can bring change. We can help other people. We can enlighten our minds. This is about the passion for life. The good and the bad. We can change the world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.free web counter
web counter Tests
Personality Test

News
Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME