C:\Documents and Settings\cracker\My Documents\My Music\Unknown Artist\Unknown Album (7-24-2005 3-37-31 PM)\04 Track 4.wma http://www.archive.org/download/mulberry_hills_1/02Track2.wma

Thursday, March 03, 2005

who are you?

ive been meaning to tell you this
something i want you to know
so open your ears and listen closely
im only gonna say this once

i've admired you
from afar
seen your beauty
know who you are
your name comes to mind
when i cant find myself
i see something in you
maybe its your eyes
your hair turns me on
but somehow without you i feel lost
does that make sense?
can you relate?
the thought of you controls me
though i dont even know you
but id like too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://amantedicaos.deviantart.com/

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....that's a good poem. i just searched up my own webpage name and came to this. AmantediCaos is my name, it means Lover of Chaos. who linked to my page from here..?

i've never even seen this webpage before!!

i'll have to link it then... ^_^

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.free web counter
web counter Tests
Personality Test

News
Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME