C:\Documents and Settings\cracker\My Documents\My Music\Unknown Artist\Unknown Album (7-24-2005 3-37-31 PM)\04 Track 4.wma http://www.archive.org/download/mulberry_hills_1/02Track2.wma

Monday, December 12, 2005

fuck you bitches who dont care anyways

well i will never have you cuz you dont wnat me. im a loser a fuck up. and everything is wrong with me. so fuck off quaint little world, stop giving me shit. you girl, bee, you will never understand wtf i feel so yea you can be my bestfriend but dont take that shit for granted im done with this shit. im tired of feeling inadequate im tired of feeling alone. you tell me you love me but you dont, the only person who really loves me is my mother. alas it is almost forced. so fuck of all of you dont say you love me cuz you do not. i dont need you or anything else. ill just weep in my misery. i have noone to hold and noone to hold me, nobody to help me out and noone to talk too.im tired of friends and it fucking confuses the shit out of me about how people can tell me im so special they love me im so amazing im so awesome, well fuck all of you who tell me those things cuz if they were true you might like me but who wants to have a relationship with me? fuck you. not bee not alexe not jessica. fuck all of you, yall dont didnt nor ever will really care. lost alone adrift on this raft called life. someone save me. those i ask to save me never do they just watch me drown in my misery. w\e fuckers duece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.free web counter
web counter Tests
Personality Test

News
Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME